Need a Medical Card Dentist in Meath or Cavan or Louth?
Frazer Dental are accepting new medical card & PRSI patients . We are uniquely located on the Cavan / Meath / Louth / Monaghan border and we can offer medical card & PRSI treatment to anyone age 16 and over.
Have you used your medical card / PRSI at the dentist this year ? Use it or lose it !!
What are you in Entitled to?
On the PRSI you are entitled to:
- Free annual dental examination
- Reduced price scale and polish (15euro)
- Or a reduced price periodontal treatment (this applies to people who have more serious periodontal problems which will be diagnosed by your dentist/hygienist and the fee is capped at €40)It is important to note that we recommend scale and polish appointments twice per year.
We recommend scale and polish appointments twice per year, once per year is not enough for optimal gum health.
As soon as you leave the practice after a dental cleaning, plaque is building up on your teeth and tartar develops in a few weeks. So, the process of gum inflammation and gum disease commence again and leaving it 12 months between your visits will only accelerate your gum problems.
If you hold a full valid medical card and are aged 16 and over, you are entitled to:
- 1 FREE dental examination
- 2 fillings per year
- Unlimited dental extractions
- Unlimited prescriptions
- Dentures (subject to approval)
- Root canal treatments on the front 6 teeth (subject to approval)
- Periodontal treatment for pregnant ladies and patients with serious illnesses (subject to approval)
If you don’t use these benefits you lose them, so call FRAZER Dental today to use up your PRSI / medical card for 2022. Frazer Dental offers medical card and PRSI treatment to all patients in County Cavan, Meath, Monaghan & Louth.
#medicalcarddentistlouth #medicalcarddentistmonaghan #medicalcarddentistmeath #medicalcarddentistcavan #frazerdentalPRSIdentist #emergencydentistlouth #emergencydentistcavan #emergencydentistmonaghan