Frazer Medical Card Services Navan, Meath
- 25 mins from Navan
- 30 mins from Drogheda & Dundalk
- 20 mins from Ardee
- Free Parking
At Frazer Dental, Implants & Orthodontics, we guarantee to see any dental emergencies including medical card holders’ same day if you call us at 8 am that day.
Frazer Dental is open 6 days a week for your convenience. If you find it difficult to get time off work Frazer is open from 8am to 8pm and even open on Saturdays. If you are unfortunate enough to experience pain in your teeth, have a broken tooth, or an abscess, we can guarantee to see all dental emergencies the same day if you call us before 10am that morning. Our dental services are catered to both adults and children.
If you are a nervous patient and may be afraid of going to a dentist for dental treatment, we offer sedation in the clinic. Frazer has won several awards for treating nervous patients and children and wants you to know that you are in safe hands and will get the caring treatment that you need.
What Makes Us Different?
- Implants and orthodontics specialists
- Medical card services available in Navan and Meath
- Award-winning dentistry clinic
- Sedation providing for nervous patients
- An extensive range of dental treatments
- Experienced and approachable professionals at your service
- We believe that everyone deserves a healthy and happy smile
- Early and late appointments for your convenience
- Emergency same-day appointments are guaranteed to be seen on the same day
Medical Card and PRSI
Frazer dental is pleased to be able to offer a wide range of dental treatments under medical card. We are proud to be your local dentist providing dental services through medical card in Navan and Meath.
Simply call us with your PPS Number if you want us to check to see what you are covered for with your medical card. Don’t forget to use up your FREE annual dental check up, and fillings on medical card each year at Frazer Dental.
What does a medical card cover at Frazer Dental?
- 1 FREE dental checkup
- 2 FREE fillings
- Unlimited dental extractions
- Root canal and dentures (every 5 years if approved by HSE)
If you pay PRSI contributions, you may be entitled to a free check up and a hygienist clean for just €15 at Frazer dental. To check if you qualify for these treatments, please contact our practice with our PPS number. If aren’t working and may be dependent on your partner, then you might be covered under their PRSI, so give us a call with their PPS number to find out.
If you have any questions regarding PRSI and medical cards, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or give us a call.