Our Fees & Services
At Frazer Dental we accept
- Private Patients
- Medical Card
- All health Insurances (VHI, De Care Dental, Laya, Glo Health, Aviva, Garda Medical Aid)
- 20% Tax Back on eligible treatments (We will provide you with MED 2 form)
Vhi Dental or DeCare Dental
Please contact us with your Policy number before your appointment with us.
Medical Card Entitlements
- 1 Free dental examination per calendar year, 2 fillings, unlimited extractions, dentures and prescriptions.
- FREE check up and subsidized clean ( with dentist) for €15
- Call us with your PPS number & date of birth so we can confirm eligibility.
- Please note : PRSI subsidizes a periodontal clean usually done by our hygienist once per year & you must pay the balance for this.
Have you got a medical card? If so, inform us before your appointment so we can check your entitlements.
Dental Examination (Including 2 X-RAYS)
- PRSI Examination (if eligible): Free
- Medical Examination (if eligible): Free
- Adult Exam €50
- Child Exam (12 yrs and under) €35
- Child Exam and Clean Offer (by dentist ) €60
- Student Exam and Clean Offer (by dentist) €70
- Student Exam (up to 18 yrs) €40
- Prescriptions €30
- Review appointment €25
- Dental medical clearance letter €25
- One Periapical X-Ray €10
- Two Periapical X-Rays €15
- Full Mouth Panoramic (OPG Full Mouth) X-Ray €65
Hygienist/ Teeth cleaning menu
- PRSI Scale & Polish €15 (with local aesthetic additional €10)
- Scale & Polish with dentist €65
- 30 minute Hygienist visit €75
- Air Polish €75
- Bespoke periodontal treatment with a hygienist / Gum Disease Management / Deep Root cleaning – price on referral from dentist
- Student Hygienist/Air polish visit (age 13-18) €60
- Child Hygienist/ Air polish visit €50
- Amalgam (Silver) from €100
- Composite (white) from €65
- Calming dressing for pain €75
- Fluoride application from €30
- Periodontal Splints (periodontist recommended) €350
- Periodontal Root Debridement (deep cleaning) from €100
- Child exam (12 years and under) €35
- Student exam (up to 18 years) €40
- Children’s Fillings from €45-90 / adult teeth from €100
- Fissure seals €35 per tooth
- Fluoride application from €30
- Children’s stainless steel crown from €200
- Natural nerve regeneration (Biodentine) from €165
- Prescription €30
Root Canal Treatment/Endodontic
Dr. Brian Mc Lornan is our in house Root Canal Dentist. Dr. Mc Lornan achieved a certificate in clinical endodontics with merit grade and is currently completing a masters programme ( MSc) in clinical endodontics from University of Chester. Dr Mc Lornan also performs re root canal treatments , cvek pulpotomy for trauma in kids , root end surgery / apicoectomy, apexification and other specialised endodontic procedures.
- Root Canal Consultation €65
- Incisor from €450-€550
- Premolar from €550-€650
- Molar from €750
- Apicectomy €350
- Re Root Canal Treatment €150 extra
- Post/ Core €250
Root Canal Treatment includes a simple filling afterward. Crown or Post / Cores are charged additionally.
- Routine from €135
- Surgical from €150
- Child extraction of baby tooth from €65 – €100
- Consultation for Bonding €50
- Crown lengthening €200
- Composite veneer €350
- Porcelain veneer from €750
- Crown from €750
- Bridge bonded from €850
- Conventional (with full coverage crowns) from €1,200
- Edge bonding costs from €150 to €350 depending on coverage.
Diastema closure / composite bonding : from €200 per tooth
- Dentures Repairs from €110
- Denture reline POA
- Acrylic dentures from €350
- Flexi dentures (Valplast) from €700
- Chrome/cobalt from €1,000
Our orthodontic team provide children’s and adult braces , early intervention orthodontics from age 7 , removable appliances and fixed braces . Our specialist orthodontist is one of the few orthodontists in Ireland to offer exclusive Incognito lingual braces. We also provide clear aligner orthodontics including Invisalign.
Affordable monthly payment plans available:
- Orthodontic Consultation (including treatment plan) €65
- Invisalign Consultation €30
- Orthodontic X-Ray €60
- Study models & Photographs €55
- Metal braces POA
- Ceramic braces POA
- Lingual (incognito) braces POA
- Essix retainer €135
- Bonded retainer €250
Orthodontic fees depend on
- The complexity of the case
- Length of treatment
A detailed treatment time and cost plan will be given at the consultation appointment.
Anti-snoring Devices & Grinding Guards
- Custom made Sports Gumshields from €80 colour extra €5
- Anti Snoring Device POA
- Grinding guards and Bruxism appliances POA
- Bruxism appliances POA
All treatment carried out by our Oral Surgeon
- Specialist oral surgeon consultation €125
- Wisdom tooth/jaw X-ray €60
- Surgical extraction from €150
- Surgical Wisdom/impacted tooth extraction €250-€350 (20% tax relief)
- Tongue Tie release procedure (in babies ONLY ) €220
- Frenectomy/Apicoectomy POA
- Oral/ Facial Biopsy(including moles, ulcers) from €350
Surgical Exposure of Canine with Gold Chain / Bracket : POA
Removal of Buried Canine : POA
- Oral Sedation from €25
- IV (Twilight) Sedation €200
Only premium quality dental implants by top brands Biohorizons and Nobel Biocare are used in Frazer Dental & Orthodontics.
- Dental implant Assessment €65
- Dental implant (includes crown) from €2200
- Bone graft POA
- Implant retained dentures POA
- All on 4 : POA
- All on 6 : POA
- Sinus Lift POA
- Teeth in a day POA
- Interest free Payment plans available for all dental implant treatment plans at Frazer Dental.
- Skin consultation €25 (redeemable against the cost of treatment if you go ahead)
- Cosmetic injectables (Profhilo anti-wrinkle injections) Packages available
- Chemical peels (medical grade peels by Epionce) €125
- Microneedling POA
- Microdermabrasion POA
Consultation given for anti-ageing, anti-sweating, & Migraines.
- Consultation €25 (redeemable if goes ahead with treatment)
Botox: Filler/ Anti-wrinkle injections:
- One area €220
- Two areas €280
- Three areas €330
- 0.5 ml 250 euro
- 1ml 300 euro
- Professional Home whitening~ €110 per bespoke whitening tray ( so €220 for set of trays & whitening gel is additionally charged & available at reception for repeat purchase / maintenance )
- Whitening gel available from reception -1 syringe €35 or 2 for €50
- Philips Zoom! 1 hour whitening €500 (includes free home kit worth €250) (Guarantees 6 shades whiter teeth in 1 hour, with no sensitivity) special offer price includes a €250 take home whitening kit.
- Pola Light Home whitening Kit : available to buy direct from reception – includes a LED light mouth piece plus 4 syringes of whitening gel – usually €225 , now €175
Winner of Ireland’s Most Child Friendly Practice Awards 2016 nervous children & children with special needs very welcome.
At Frazer Dental and Orthodontics we always try to facilitate emergency appointments on the day.
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME!